Today 23 Sep, 2021
The financial rules of the trust were formulated in the section 4 of the Community Clinic Health Assistance Trust Act, 20. are stated as:
1. Title and Introduction:
- (a) These rules shall be called Community Clinic Health Assistance Trust Fund Funding Rules, 20.
- (b) It will be effective immediately.
- (1) In this rule, if there is nothing contrary to the subject and context-
(a) “Law” The meaning of the Community Clinic Health Assistance Trust Act, 20 (Act No. 22 of 25);
(b) ‘Funding’ Means the fund of the trust referred to in section 4 of this Trust Act;
(c) ‘Managing Director’ means managing director of the trust;
(d) ‘Member Secretary’ means Member Secretary of the trust;
(e) ‘Financial management’ means Financial management of the trust.
- (2) In this documentation in which terms are not mentioned will be concidered as the same meaning of the others law.
3. Areas of expenditure:
- According to the law 14, the expenditure of the trust will be applied on those following areas:
(a) All operating expenses of the Trust, including salary and allowances of all officers and employees of the Trust;
(b) Expenditure on conducting research activities undertaken by the Trust, organizing seminar symposium on the results of research and publishing the results of research activities;
(c) All expenses incurred by the Trust for internal training, organization visits, seminars, symposiums, workshops and publications;
(d) Expenditure on visits to foreign institutions related to primary health care and community-based health care, travel, communication and participation in foreign training, workshops and seminars-symposiums;
(e) Expenditure on travel, location and appraisal of domestic / foreign representatives, consultants, experts;
(f) Expenses related to the recruitment and maintenance fees of a person or organization appointed by the Trust / Consultant;
(g) Daily labor-related labor costs incurred for the trust's essential work;
(h) Honor allowances and expenditures for board members and associate staff participating in the Board of Trustees meeting;
(i) Petrol, oil, lubricants and gas and fuel costs for all vehicles under the Trust and
(j) Expenses related to the purchase and repair of vehicles of the Trust.
4. Funding of the Trust:
- All the money or portion of the dividend received from the permanent fund constituted under clause (a) of sub-section (1) of section 3 (2) of the Community Clinic Health Assistance Trust Act, 20, may be spent for the purpose and purpose of the Special Trust. The accounts of the Bank shall be governed by the signature of the Member Secretary in accordance with the decision of the Board of Trustees and the daily expenses of the trust and the salaries of employees may be deducted from the money deposited in the current fund constituted under clause (b) of sub-section (1) of section 3 (1) of the Act. Based on the decision of the Board of Trustees, the Trust may adopt and invest income generating programs. Provided, however, that money cannot be invested in the stock market and in any kind of speculative business.
5. Local account management :
- According to him, the money collected at the local level must be deposited in the current fund as a local bank in the name of the community clinic and this bank account shall be maintained in the manner prescribed by the Board of Trustees. Funds made in the sense of a source from another source Every three months siddhantanuyayi Community Group 10,000 (ten thousand) and Upazila Health and Family Planning of money every three months with the approval of 25000 (twenty five thousand) to pay costs may be executed. From the money collected locally, the Trust may, from time to time, incur local expenses in accordance with the expenditure set forth in the directions issued by the Trust.
6. Welfare Fund :
- All officers and employees of the Community Clinic Health Assistance Trust will have welfare funds and joint venture funds to provide greater welfare, including financial security, whose activities will be similar to the various welfare activities undertaken by the Bangladesh Employee Welfare Board.
7. Manage funds :
- According to the law statement 14(3)
- (a) With the approval of the Board of Trustees for managing the expenses related to the day-to-day operations of the Trust, one or more bank accounts specified in the name of the Managing Director shall be opened and any expenditure check may be provided in the sole signature of the Managing Director, as decided by the Board of Trustees.
- (b) With the approval of the Board of Trustees, certain employees of the Trust may reserve a certain amount of cash, by which the necessary expenses may be incurred under the direct supervision of the managing director of the Board of Trustees.
By order of the President
Md. Asadul Islam
Hon'ble Prime Minister
People's Republic of Bangladesh
Mr. Zahid Maleque, MP
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Prof. Dr. Syed Modasser Ali
Community Clinic Health Support Trust
Tulashi Ranjan Saha
Managing Director (Additional secretary)
Community Clinic Health Support Trust
Dr. Sahadeb Chandra Rajbongshi
Community Based Health Care
To Prevent Dengue
Visitors: 72.3 K